Thursday, December 8, 2016

"Twas the Night Before Braces."

  


During this busy holiday season, we wanted to take a moment to thank all of our wonderful patients and their families. It is truly an honor for us to help perfect smiles, and we know that without such caring and devoted patients, none of it would be possible.

One of our awesome patients, Abbey G., wrote this award winning holiday poem and we wanted to share it with all of you. 


"Twas the night before braces"

Twas the night before braces, when all through the house
No kids were crying not even one ounce
The Motrin prepared with very good care
In hopes that soft foods will soon be there

Smoothies, french fries, and soft food for days
We need lots of groceries and many x-rays
The siblings all prepared to treat me with care
I'm waiting for the orthodontist ready to be there

I'm asking what time the big day will be
I'm jumping for joy and cheering with glee
I'm getting prepared for the big day to come
After I get braces I can't chew gum

I think I'm ready and it's getting quite late
If I don't go to bed I'll be dead bait
When I'm all ready for bed
I dream of floating braces in my head.

As always, we are so grateful for the support, the dedication, and the warmth that our patients show us every day, We sincerely appreciate every patient that walks through our doors.

Have a happy holiday season from all of us at Prose Orthodontics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Do Straight Teeth Matter?