Nothing makes us happier than when we see your smiling face and your clean teeth and braces!
Clean teeth and braces means that you have been working hard to prevent food from getting trapped under your wires and in between your teeth. Always be thorough when you brush. Here are some tips to keep your teeth (and us) smiling proud...
- Tooth brushing is all about angles.
- Brush the tops of your teeth and braces with your brush angled down.
- Brush the bottom of your teeth and braces with the brush angled up.
- "Christmas tree" or interproximal brushes are great for reaching the tiny spots around your braces and under your wires.
- Brush after every meal. You don't want to leave food sitting on your teeth or braces because it will turn into plaque if left long enough. Plaque is a sign of an unhappy mouth!
- Don't skip flossing! Use floss threaders to make the job easier and try to floss after every meal.
Visit our website for more helpful hints.